Thursday 18 November 2010

Double page spread layout - Pre production


This is my double page spread layout. I plan to have a big title, this title is going to be positioned where the blue box is, on the layout. The title that I plan to have it, Girls think I'm a bitch, but I'm just honest'. I think that the use of the word 'bitch' is really quite affective and it'll be used in an effective way. For my subtitle (which will be where the green box is) I plan for it to say 'Blake tells Out Loud! her story on the recent break up with the up coming star Ryan from boy band KISS! Now we get/hear the truth!'. I have decided to have the words 'break up' black and red alternate and capital letters alternate. This shows semiotics as the letters will be getting smaller and bigger every other letter. It will also look like the words 'break up' have been broken up. I think this will a clear description to the reader about what they're about to read. 'Ryan from boy band KISS' is totally made up for the coursework purposes and this story it to have been 'big news' just before the magazine was published for the public. The full story is this, Blake has recently split up with her boyfriend (Ryan from KISS), there are strong rumors going around that say that Blake was cheating on Ryan and then she dumped him, whereas actually Ryan was the one who cheated and then dumped her. This is why I chose the title 'Girls think I'm a Bitch but I'm just honest'. The interview is going to be about the break up with 'Ryan' and her tour which she is currently doing. I have decided to have a picture of the pop star all the way down the right hand side of the page, I think that it will show dominance of her and she will hopefully look like shes jumping out of the page at the viewer/reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment