Monday 22 November 2010

Double page spread - almost Complete


To do this I used Microsoft Publisher. I am not sure at this moment in time as to whether it would be a good idea to upload it to Photoshop as it is not a publishing programme and there is no reason for doing this. I stuck to my plan and did not change anything that said I would do. I think that the red box around the word 'BITCH' is incredibly affective and stands out. I have used the same font as I did for my front cover titles (not magazine name). I think that the picture of 'Blake' is very affective, it looks like she is coming out of the page and is dominant and not affraid to say the truth.

2 comments:

  1. It looks really good, but theres still wall in between the subjects right hand and hip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha! cheers.. and yh i know.. its not quite finished yet :P

    ReplyDelete