Tuesday 28 September 2010

Preliminary task - Attempt 4



For this the fourth attepmt. I have decided to take a picture of the image of the school entrance as I have previously used, but this time it was my own original image. I used it as my background and it started to look like a magazine.













As this is a school magazine I next decided to take a picture of one of my fellow students to see how it would look instead of a picture of the school. I think this looks more affective and more like an informal look to a magazine.
For my next attempt I am going to take a picture of a student wearing Smithdon High School uniform. I tink this will emphasise the meaning of the magazine and reinforce its purpose. I will take the picture in mid shot in a range of places. I have decided that these places could be outside the school entrance, in a class room reading a book or writing, or at home doing some homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment