Wednesday 29 September 2010

Conception of picture of Music Magazine front cover

I think that because there are mainly male singers in pop that for my magazine I will take a picture of a female pop star with a 'hard' looking background, so maybe a brick wall. I want the subject to look dominant, so it would probably be best if she was to wear red clothes as red is a powerful colour. Also I want some 'innocence' on the picture to 'soften' it. As the colour white is described as an innocent colour and a colour of purity I think that it would be important to have the colour white in the picture. I have decided to have the subject holding a guitar, initially I would prefer it to be red but due to limitation of the props that are available to me I am not sure if this will be possible at this stage. I want the subject to be wearing make up, not too strong so it is over powering, but enough to be seen so it looks really feminine.

No comments:

Post a Comment