Monday 4 October 2010

Pictures for preliminary task explaination















I decided to take this picture from this angle becuase I thought that a side view would be a good way of clearly seeing what she was doing. I decided to take a picture whilst doing homework becuase I thought it was most appropriate for a school magazine.




This picture was taken from a higher level and more of the face could be seen. I decided to do this so I could get the 'Smithdon High School' red writing on the jumper to be seen on the picture, this, if I was to use this for my magazine cover, would have made the magazine more 'personal' to the school I think.




I took this picrure from straight infornt of the subject becasue I thought this would be how another student would see the subject if she was to be sat on a table at school working. Again, the red 'Smithdon High School' writing can be seen.









Again, this picture was taken form straight in front of the subject, and the red writing can be seen. In this picture the subject is smiling which make the picture have a different atmosphere about it, I thought that school is meant to be a happy experience, so the smile emphasises this.





No comments:

Post a Comment