Thursday 4 November 2010

Planning and construction of music magazine - Attempt 4


I have now started to add more music stories and information on to my attempts. The pictures that I have used will not be used for my final piece as they have been copied off of the Internet just for the sake of this piece. I think that when i do take my picture for my background of the front cover I will use a plain colour as the writing will stand out more than what it would on a dark background. My magazine logo font I have got from http://www.dafont.com/ and have used XP paint to change the colour of the letters 'O' and 'L' to red by painting over them. I think this logo is quite affective and will go well with my magazine for the final construction. I will use Microsoft Publisher first and then I will move everything onto Adobe Photoshop. But I will use Photoshop to edit my pictures.
The red writing across the middle is very eye catching and I think that it is a very good idea so it is likely that I will use the colour red, I also chose it because of the results of my questionnaire, they will influence my decisions about things that I will put on my final piece.

3 comments:

  1. How do you have the reactions boxes? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go to design at the top of the page, then click on edit in the 'posts' section, a window will appear and u will see it there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe, good work on your magazine cover. You need to identify if this is the proof copy/initial draft. If so, then you need to state this. The examiner will need to see you have planned your layout before you construct the final version.
    Are you going to do a rough copy in Publisher then the final version will be done in Photoshop?
    You need to state why you have made this decision.
    Miss Brown

    ReplyDelete