Wednesday 10 November 2010

Magazine front cover -Mock up 1

This is my 1st attempt at the music front cover. I
have used the same story lines as I did for my
attempt 4. The picture that I have used is the picture that the majority of people voted for in the below post. As the voting is still continuing I may change the picture. I have used Microsoft Publisher to produce this image of my magazine (Right). The image that is the background of my magazine has been 'Photoshopped', I have not edited the subject but I have removed some dark spots and unwanted writing off of the wall. I did this because I want the wall to look plain so the subject is the main focus and not the writing on the wall behind her. I have also cropped the image and cut a lot of the wall out. I have put the subject slightly to the right of the magazine so I could fit the guitar in as the guitar is a significant part of the picture that relates to the main music theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment