Monday 4 October 2010

Preliminary task - Completed


This is my final preliminary School magazine front cover design, for this I have used a program called Photoshop. I have used different techniques in Photoshop to enhance the text. For the Smithdon High title i have used 'Outer Glow' which can be found under effects, I have also used this for the 'RECORD BREAKING RESULTS' title, I think that this is very striking especially because it has the dark purple background which i deliberately put on the angle because I thought an imperfect look would be better. I have used a white banner that goes across the top of the magazine with red writing, i think that this is quite eye catching and stands out from the dark background.
I have used 4 different text fonts and 2 different text colours, white and red. I have decided on these colours because on the Smithdon jumpers, the writing is red, so I i thought it would match appropriately and the white stands out from the dark background where needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment